Studying Abroad

SLS can make the connection to Registered Training Academies and Agencies who manage your applications to a course, your visa requirements and your hosting & accommodation.

To support your overseas study our teachers at SLS can train and prepare you for either IELTS or TOEFL Tests, which must be completed prior to your University/College application and Visa application. See our pages for “IELTS, TOEIC & TOEFL” and or if you or a family member is interested in overseas study in a Native English Speaking country fill in the details on the enquiry form.


Submit your enquiry!

Complete the form below and we will be in touch with you to discuss your programme requirements.